The scope of works involves the design and documentation, manufacture, supply, installation
Aged care facility with unassisted and assisted living apartments, 186 in total.
3 levels of basement and 8 levels of back of house commercial areas, residencies and common areas including gymnasium.
Unique design feature: specialised supply air design in the chapel, due to visual requirements of ceiling.
- Reverse cycle VRF A/C to apartments
- Apartment toilet / laundry exhausts systems
- Apartments kitchen exhaust systems
- Air-conditioning to the gym and lobbies
- Commercial kitchen exhaust systems
- Common area toilet exhausts systems
- Car park ventilation systems
- Water and fire hydrant pump rooms
- Switch room ventilation system
- Communication room A/C and ventilation system
- BMCS – Building management control system
May 2015 – October 2019