The scope of works involves the design and documentation, manufacture, supply, installation.
Six buildings, ranging in height from two to eight-storeys, accommodating approximately 293 residential dwellings, and 2,390m².
An urban plaza fronted by active retail and commercial uses; A 5,000m² public park, incorporating opportunities for active and passive recreation, and elements of heritage reinterpretation to be dedicated to Randwick Council; The adaptive re-use of Newmarket House and the Big Stable Building for a range of residential and/or commercial uses.
- Residential air-conditioning system – air cooled VRF
- Communication room air-conditioning system – air cooled VRF
- Ground floor lobby air-conditioning system – air cooled VRF
- Apartment toilet and laundry exhaust air system
- Apartment kitchen exhaust air system
- Retail kitchen exhausts and air-conditioning system
- Carpark supply air system
- Retail waste room air-conditioning system – air cooled VRF
March 2018 – Current