The scope of works involves the design and documentation, manufacture, supply, installation. 47 storey residential tower consisting of
441 residential apartments, gymnasium, retail tenancies and commercial office area.
9 basement carpark levels of which five have an automated vehicle stacking system.
This development is a Winner of the International Design Award 2018.
- Reverse cycle air cooled VRF AC to apartments and common areas
- Apartment toilet / laundry exhausts systems
- Apartments kitchen exhaust systems
- Water and fire hydrant pump rooms exhaust systems
- Stairwell pressurisation supply and relief
- Lobby smoke relief system
- Car park and carpark stacking system ventilation systems with carbon monoxide activation system mixed use of conventional ducted car park exhaust coupled with impulse fan solution to compliment complicated structural design
July 2018 – In Progress