Dynatech Industries Pty Ltd
About the role
We are currently looking for a licensed technician to join our growing service department. Your role will include servicing and maintenance of residential/commercial/industrial air conditioning systems in the Greater Sydney Area.
The successful candidate will hold ALL the qualifications listed below.
Skills & Qualifications required
- Australian working rights
- Local northside preferred
- ARCTICK license
- Chiller Experience Required
- Experience with BMS, Daikin chiller controls, Carel Pco Controls preferred
- Australian Driver’s license
- White card
Why join us?
- Lots of ongoing work & secure role
- Opportunities for further training
- Company car
- Long standing family owned business
Dynatech Industries is a long standing family business and is an industry leader. Dynatech specialises in providing centralised mechanical services serving multiple blocks and phased developments in both residential and commercial sectors. Dynatech’s mechanical works are supported by engineers and operatives with over 30 years of industry experience. Over the years Dynatech has transformed from being a commercial refrigeration manufacturing company to a leading provider in the design & construction of heating ventilating & air conditioning services. Dynatech provides installation, commissioning, servicing, repairs, maintenance of all HVAC and mechanical equipment. Our work ranges from server rooms right through to large central plants including servicing of magnetic bearing chillers. If you’re interested in furthering your technical skills and working for a great company with long-standing customers including shopping centres and office towers, then look no further.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a service technician?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you hold a current Refrigerant Handling Licence (RHL)?
- Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
For more information call us today on: 02 9505 7300 or email email@example.com